THE DAY OF THE DEAD
EL Dia de los Muertos
If you happen to be in the Los Angeles area, you might be aware of the spectacular festivities that take place over at HOLLYWOOD FOREVER CEMETERY.
This is the 14th Annual L.A. Day of the Dead…I urge everyone to check out the link, at the very least…it is INCREDIBLE! In fact, it’s a wonder any ‘official business’ (you know what I mean) is ever going on…judging from what I saw of the calendar of events, The cemetery holds celebrities from the early days of Hollywood movies right up to the rock and roll age of the Ramones..it is a serious attraction for anyone who wants to tour the ‘Hollywoodland‘ area and maybe take in a movie or a concert, or Halloween event.
HOLLYWOOD FOREVER appears to be a really lively place!
In fact, with thousands of folks celebrating until midnight, it’s enough to wake the dead!!
- October 28, 2013 – Join us for a Dia De Los Muertos Celebration November 2nd at Suzie’s Farm! (vintagerentalssandiego.com)
- Dia de los Muertos celebrated in PHX (abc15.com)
- Nestle Encourages Latinas to Embrace Dia de los Muertos (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Día de los Muertos – Day of the Dead
- Festival (mexicoinstitute.wordpress.com)
- Recipes to celebrate el Dìa de los Muertos (the Day of the Dead) (hungrytravellers1.wordpress.com)
- Dia de los muertos (hirsekornjordan.wordpress.com)