The winners of ‘Name the Alien’ competition
We just HAD to BRAG! CJ and Morguie entered this cute contest being held for an upcoming book by our friend and fellow blogger, Martina Zeitler, who creates “Just Outside The Box”…. our entry “Quarkle” is going to be the name of her really cute yellow alien. We are so thrilled!
Meet my new alien mascots
Congratulations to our winners, Teresa, Colleen from MorgueMouse and Shirley
But here are some of the other fantastic entries – all really clever and funny. A big thank you to all who entered!
- Sky Moos, Lunar Rover, Iron Chicken (Simon)
- Big Blue, Screaming Pink, Old Gold (Harold)
- Quasar, Pulsar, Lidar Farkle, Quarkle, Sparkle (Colleen, from http://www.morguemouse.com)
- Hix, Isboor, Strognor, Galagat, Zobrat, Ecotylyn, Silaspran, Dugae, Ots, Crawog, Teopee, Olaf, Selcuk, Oreo, Erfu, Afana, Layorra, Largik (Ruqhia from http://beadingtutorialsforu.wordpress.com/)
- Nanu Nanu (Seeker from http://3psbyseeker.com)
- Tendercles, kudzlefly and Hesnaw (Lovehappynotes from from http://lovehappynotes.com)
- Scary, Mary, Marti – I suggest your extraterrestrial trio are the Moonbeam sisters. But which one’s which? I think Marti is the one in the middle (Grumpy old git from http://alanfrancis.wordpress.com)
- Tiny (blue), Gumball (yellow), Fang (pink) (Shirley)
- Warp, Piranha, Sunshine (Teresa)
- Ecks, Wye, Zed – or X, Y…
View original post 67 more words